About Me

My photo
I am married to my best friend with three beautiful daughters. We spent 20 years in the United States Marine Corps and I am now a full time preacher.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Christian nation

One thing I love about this country is we are a Christian nation, here is how our pledge has evolved;


Official versions
(changes in bold italics)
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Amen."
1892 to 1922
"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
1923
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United Statesand to the republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1924 to 1954
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
1954 to present
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
We cannot allow people of other countries with different religious beliefs, change our basic foundation and dependency on God. We have been blessed as a nation because of our belief in the one true God. He blesses His Children with special blessings reserved only for His children. 

Part of our belief in God is to promot free will, people have the right to believe and worship the way they choose to, God wants us to come to Him, because we choose to worship Him. When we submit to God He blesses us, as individuals and even as a nation. Other countries have the problems they have because they are Godless. Our country is under attack by satan and we must not give in to preassure, love the Lord with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment