About Me

My photo
I am married to my best friend with three beautiful daughters. We spent 20 years in the United States Marine Corps and I am now a full time preacher.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Year

Wow, 59. That's right, this is the last year of my fifties. I don't know if I'm suppose to cry or jump for joy. I look in the mirror and I see my Dad, which isn't so bad because he was a great man, but it reminds me I'm not as young as I feel. I see the years going by so fast and I wonder, am I making an impact on this world? I want to leave something behind besides beautiful girls, three by the way. I want to right a book, lecture across the country preaching the gospel, help save thousands of souls. Start a movement that changes the world. But right now, I'm just going to have another cup of coffee. Here's to you kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment